Block Maddness Block Maddness

Doesn't load for me.

00AL240 responds:

Sorry about it. I was hoping it would load for everyone. What computer did you log on?

Roof Jumper : The Hard challenge ! Roof Jumper : The Hard challenge !

All in all, it's an ok canabalt clone. I would suggest adding in more variations too keep from the boring, like, 4 different buildings. Keep up the good work.

devfares responds:

mm Thanks ! xD

Simple Hide-N-Seek! Simple Hide-N-Seek!

The lack of sound and music really brought it down. The gameplay is pretty good even if it is very simple. It is just long enough in each zone for you to not get bored of the same landscape.

BlazedApps responds:

Thank you for your feedback we will take it into consideration to improve the current game and future ones. We have updated the game recently adding 2 new maps (10 new rounds) we hope you enjoy!

Wills escape Wills escape

I really like the concept, but the graphics look choppy and bad, like a prototype.

tEST2 tEST2

The graphics look great with the trails and bursting objects.
The restricting controls actually makes me feel like I need to be more careful, yet sometimes it can be annoying.

Overall, I like it a lot!

G7 Escape via black hole G7 Escape via black hole

First a loading screen, then an ad and a loading screen, AND THEN ANOTHER LOADING SCREEN.

Jesus

G7games responds:

thanks for your review..we provide free games all time so we need this this type of set-up. We try to reduce thanks again:)

Club Panguin Club Panguin

This is a masterpiece of comedy, I don't even know why I find it so funny.

Colind8 responds:

lel thanks

Ruble Ruble

What even is going on?
This music is a 2 second loop and there's no game.

DRAGONRIDER01234 responds:

hopefully that fixes the gameplay issue

Monster Truck Rider Monster Truck Rider