I'd wear this jacket in the middle of the desert I'd wear this jacket in the middle of the desert

I don't think I understand the joke... or any part... of the entire animation.

Super GayMan Super GayMan

I don't...
I can't...
WHAT!?!

Yoshi Finally Gets his revenge (Sprite Animation) Yoshi Finally Gets his revenge (Sprite Animation)

You're getting so good I'm running out of things to critique.
The sound effects, the fluidity, the changing of the sprites to crouching, Yoshi eating, the sprites that you made/edited to fit with the scenario, it's all great. It isn't perfect, far from that, but it's a phenomenal start. However, I will now insert my major criticism; the camera is a bit zoomed in. Sprite animation goes uses what we know from video games, and in said games the camera is wide, giving the player a large view. Well, you do not need to put the camera in the distance the games themselves commonly would, wider shots make things easier to look at, and create a better sense of environment. Something can zoom in at a fight, but the screen should never feel crowded.

All an all, you are on a great path. The only suggestion I have, no matter how dorky it sounds, is to keep practicing. You will become proficient and agile through animation and will learn tricks and skills to make your creations come to life. Good luck.

P.S: Sorry I didn't review your previous animation. I will try to review all of which you create.

Billybobjoe7 responds:

Thanks! I will definitely try zooming out more, and sometime soon I am trying to make an drawn animation... probably won’t go well :3 btw the last animation was so bad especially the sound

Block Maddness Block Maddness

Doesn't load for me.

00AL240 responds:

Sorry about it. I was hoping it would load for everyone. What computer did you log on?

Roof Jumper : The Hard challenge ! Roof Jumper : The Hard challenge !

All in all, it's an ok canabalt clone. I would suggest adding in more variations too keep from the boring, like, 4 different buildings. Keep up the good work.

devfares responds:

mm Thanks ! xD

Simple Hide-N-Seek! Simple Hide-N-Seek!

The lack of sound and music really brought it down. The gameplay is pretty good even if it is very simple. It is just long enough in each zone for you to not get bored of the same landscape.

BlazedApps responds:

Thank you for your feedback we will take it into consideration to improve the current game and future ones. We have updated the game recently adding 2 new maps (10 new rounds) we hope you enjoy!

{Runaway} {Runaway}

good jam

Death of Evie Death of Evie

Sweet

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you, Jingus. Your name always makes me smile :)

Voice acting and music test Voice acting and music test

what
I mean I liked it but,
what

willcamick responds:

person one gets hurt in a game of Tag with person two.
Person one falls to the ground street fighter style.
GAME OVER flashes one the screen as if it was a video game.... because street fighter is a video game.

Person two brings person one to the hospital. Person one dislikes the hospital.
Narrator announces location.

Person one finds a stephascope and places it around his/her neck "look im a doctor"
Person one holds the stephascope to his/her nose "Now im a elephant"
Person two is annoyed by this. The end

Halloween Art by 8-Year-Old Me Halloween Art by 8-Year-Old Me

True beauty at its finest.

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you JingusBingus. I can always count on you for smiles c:

Mr Sloth Mr Sloth

If you are going to draw in MsPaint, I think that the pencil tool is better than the brush tool because you do not get the ugly white splotches in between the line and the inner filling.

Rooms Rooms

I like how strangely atmospheric your drawings are

willcamick responds: