I'd wear this jacket in the middle of the desert I'd wear this jacket in the middle of the desert

I don't think I understand the joke... or any part... of the entire animation.

Super GayMan Super GayMan

I don't...
I can't...
WHAT!?!

Yoshi Finally Gets his revenge (Sprite Animation) Yoshi Finally Gets his revenge (Sprite Animation)

You're getting so good I'm running out of things to critique.
The sound effects, the fluidity, the changing of the sprites to crouching, Yoshi eating, the sprites that you made/edited to fit with the scenario, it's all great. It isn't perfect, far from that, but it's a phenomenal start. However, I will now insert my major criticism; the camera is a bit zoomed in. Sprite animation goes uses what we know from video games, and in said games the camera is wide, giving the player a large view. Well, you do not need to put the camera in the distance the games themselves commonly would, wider shots make things easier to look at, and create a better sense of environment. Something can zoom in at a fight, but the screen should never feel crowded.

All an all, you are on a great path. The only suggestion I have, no matter how dorky it sounds, is to keep practicing. You will become proficient and agile through animation and will learn tricks and skills to make your creations come to life. Good luck.

P.S: Sorry I didn't review your previous animation. I will try to review all of which you create.

Billybobjoe7 responds:

Thanks! I will definitely try zooming out more, and sometime soon I am trying to make an drawn animation... probably won’t go well :3 btw the last animation was so bad especially the sound

Windows Stickman Windows Stickman

It's okay, though I don't really understand it? It felt like the beginning of something bigger but after the stick man presses the button, that's it. Another gripe I have is that the head of the figure rapidly changed throughout the animation, this would be kind of okay except it is kind of distracting with it constantly changing size and shape. Keep working but, I just didn't really like this one.
Side Note: I don't really see how it's a throwback??

NoahProductions responds:

Thanks for the response! I guess the head changing sizes is just me getting used to using a mouse instead of a tablet, and if i make another one it'll definitely be longer. And the way it's a throwback is:
1) SWF and play button, something we don't see in 2017 due to HTML overthrowing Flash
2) the 4:3 aspect ratio, something phased out by the time widescreen was available
3) The theme of Windows XP Animator Vs. Animation, something from early to mid 2000s.

Thanks for the review, i'll be sure to improve on the next one :D

RED VS. BLUE RED VS. BLUE

The animation could definatly use more in betweens, the movements are slow and un-fluid, you used crappy images for parts which almost made the animation look satiristic, and you used sound effects at the begining but soon got lazy and had a basically silent video. The red men just appear out of thin air and weirdly just jump to different positions in there introductions. You proved that you can use opacity for smooth transitions so why did you just crop them in for the red guys? The style is inconsitent, there is no music, and for a fighting animation, escpecially a stick figure one, music is almost essential for tension and more enjoyment. The camera was too static. Parts looked like a powerpoint presentation. The ending doesnt make any sense and just ends with the cyan guy dead and the blue guy injured. No closure. The intro looks better than the entire animation itself. Keep working and improve and learn. I anticipate how you will respond to this, if you even do.

The Pilot - Ben and Rhett - Episode 1 The Pilot - Ben and Rhett - Episode 1

The typo in the title almost drew me away but the animation is very good. The writing could definitely be better, but that's the kind of thing that you will learn as you go on and create more.

(2 years 0_0?! I know you worked on and off but still wow.)

How to Beat One Punch Man How to Beat One Punch Man

I think there are a bit too many "movement lines" (or whatever you call them, the line that indicates movement) and can be a little distracting, animations entire point is that you can see the object moving so the lines can be toned down quite a bit. But overall I liked the animation and am eager to see what else you will create in the future.

Potatoverse responds:

Thanks, I will work on the line thing! I only discovered that I could do that recently and was experimenting.

MadTown: Revenge of Captain Conrad PART 1 (Halloween 2017) MadTown: Revenge of Captain Conrad PART 1 (Halloween 2017)

I would say this is okay. There are a few weirdly timed jokes, and lack of sound effects and parts but I think it was okay. The animation itself could be better, but that’s the kind of thing that you get better with experience. So yeah, keep doing what your doing, improve, learn, ect.

Marcprime9 responds:

Thanks man

Splat the Inkling: Here because Youtube sucks. Splat the Inkling: Here because Youtube sucks.

I think that you need to work on your color. It's too bright and distracting.

Cynical2DD responds:

I can see where you are getting at? But I think it looks decent, it probably wouldn't be as distracting if I had done a simple background though to make it less distracting.

Luigi vs Tails (Sprite Animation) Luigi vs Tails (Sprite Animation)

Needs improvement, but is much better than your first. If you got better backgrounds, raised the volume of the voices, and maybe add in a small camera shake with each attack to make things feel more powerful, I think you'd be off to a great start. Keep working and keep improving.

Billybobjoe7 responds:

Thanks, I’ll try the shakes and improve the voices!